Girl Burnt alive | Pakistan Press Foundation (PPF)

Pakistan Press Foundation

Four-year-old girl burnt alive

SUKKUR: A four-year-old girl was burnt alive when a fire broke out in a house in Village Haji Ishaq Thahim on Friday.Police said that a fire broke in the kitchen of a house in Village Haji Ishaq Thahim, which encircled the adjacent houses. Locals extinguished the fire. However, four-year-old Dadul burnt alive. The News

General News , , , ,


Girl burnt alive

LAHORE: A girl burnt alive on Sunday after a fire broke out in her house due to gas leak. The deceased, identified as Khadija, was a resident of Arshad Road. Police said the family forgot turning off the gas stove due to which the kitchen was filled by gas. Khadija caught in fire as she […]

General News , ,