Woman electrocuted, spouse injured -Pakistan Press Foundation (PPF)

Paksitan Press Foundtion

Woman electrocuted, spouse injured

FAISALABAD: A young married woman was electrocuted while her spouse received serious injuries in the area of Sadar police station. Police said a street vender Ghulam Fareed, 35 along with his son Ghulam Nabi came back at mid night and knocked at the door of his house for entry.

As soon as Munawwar Bibi 30 wife of Ghulam Fareed opened the door, a hanging electricity wire fell on them. As a result, Munawwar Bibi received severe electric shock and raised alarm. Ghulam Fareed came ahead to save her, but he also received electric shock. The minor Ghulam Nabi also tried to save his parents but his father prohibited him for this attempt.

The area people gathered there and they called Rescue 1122 which shifted the couple to hospital for medical treatment where the lady Munawwar Bibi breathed his last while condition of her husband is stated to be serious.

The News